The NMCF Process
Norton McMullen Corporate Finance has developed our own process for how we work and deliver services to owner-operated business owners.
- Background and Planning – company review and analysis, industry and competitor analysis
- Marketing Plan – agree on company positioning, identify prospective buyers, define valuation
- Marketing Package – teaser, Confidential Information Memorandum, Confidentiality Agreement, financial forecasts
- Targeting Buyers – search, contact and qualify prospects
- Offer Evaluation – obtain Letters of Intent, evaluate offers and review with client, identify lead prospect
- Negotiations and Close – negotiate terms and conditions, facilitate due diligence, coordinate owner’s advisors (legal and accounting), close the transaction.