Established To Assist Business Owners
Norton McMullen Corporate Finance Inc. was founded in 2011 to meet the growing need for professional advisory services to assist the owner-operated private business market with the sale and acquisition of businesses.
Our parent company, Norton McMullen LLP (Chartered Professional Accountants) has a 40 year history of serving owner-operators in the greater Toronto market.
With many baby boomers retiring, NMCF responded to client requests to offer professional services with our unique blend of personal attention and professional expertise to support successful transactions.
Our Managing Directors have extensive experience and have worked in both corporate and small business operations and finance. We are also active in professional, industry and charity organizations.
Your goals are our primary focus throughout the transaction, whether buying or selling. We are committed to supporting you by:
- Maximizing your sale price or acquisition value
- Making the process easier and more efficient
- Managing the communications and negotiations so you can focus on running your business
- Developing an effective marketing program with you
- Identifying and engaging qualified prospects
- Guiding communications and the negotiation process
- Successfully closing the transaction
Our hands-on, high touch service model supports you, our client at every step of the process.